Fire has broke out at Starehe Boys Centre. The Nairobi Fire brigade and Red Cross arrived at around 8PM to battle the inferno, Newszaleo.co.ke has learnt.
Property of unknown value was destroyed after the fire broke out at Starehe Boys Centre workshop and study block.
Starehe MP Charles Njagua best known as Jaguar has thanked the Nairobi City Council-fire brigade and KPLC for their quick response to the fire tragedy at Starehe Boys Centre which was almost immediate after contacting them. We are glad there are no casualties he said in a statement seen by Newszaleo.co.ke.
The good news is that the fire has been contained and no casualties have been reported.